Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's Time to Party

I secured the "Rock House" at the range today for my retirement party. With my last days ticking off and retirement 36 days away (16 work days) I agreed to an old fashioned, range, retirement party. Since I am leaving at the end of next month (December 30, 2011) I decided to hold my party after the holidays. I selected Friday, January 13, 2012.

Friday the 13th.

A flier will be out shortly. Mark the date and join me in saying "Farewell". Bring your ball ammo, practice rounds, hollow points, tracer rounds and wad cutters... but leave the brass at home... there is nothing more frustrating than having to deal with the brass after a great day lobbing rounds down range... we can all throw some shots back and tell a few tales and reminisce about what was...

I  have enjoyed (for the most part) my 32 1/2+ years of service. Times have changed and I am looking forward to the next chapter in life. Mark the date and let's have some fun.

No comments: